Please visit the home page for the newest post : Home

Stay Informed ...

Email :
Google
Please feel free to contact me at my email : therarebooks@gmail.com

View My Complete profile : My profile

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

first steps


I have, I trust, thus far in a few words explained to the reader the rationale of a system of mental discipline based on the will, and how by a very easy process the latter may, like Attention and Interest, be gradually awakened. As I have before declared, everyone would like to have a strong or vigorous will, and there is a library of books or sermons in some form, exhorting the weak to awaken and fortify their wills or characters, but all represent it as a hard and vigorous process, akin to "storm and stress," battle and victory, and none really tell us how to go about it. I have indeed only indicated that it is by self-suggestion that the first steps are taken. Let us now consider the early beginning of the art or science ere discussing further developments.


victory,Interest,based,reader,discussing,exhorting,steps,represent,science,declared,mental,rationale,vigorous,explained

Home

No comments: